Sunday, April 1, 2007

Photo Friday: Growth 2


Cozumel Mexico

I saw a few posts of trees for this weeks challenge. I love trees. It's amazing to me how they manage to grow, twisting, turning, and reaching for survival.

Baobab Tree Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Daintree Rainforest, Australia

The last two photos are old photos that I scanned. The color was starting to fade. I tried to touch them up in photoshop, but that's the best I could do. I'm still resorting to old photos because it will be six weeks before my camera's fixed. Ughhh! I'm going to miss spring completely. I'm so jealous of everybody's posts of their spring flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love trees too! Love them. Whenever I do a gratefulness list, I almost always am grateful for trees at the top or nearly so! Cool pix!

I am leaving shortly for a journey and will be gone about two weeks. I may be off-line and unable to post. I will return.

TAke care!!

Anonymous said...

Not leaving today though.

Those a GREAT trees! :-D

Talk about growth.

bluerose said...

Thanks Lupo Grigio! Have a good trip :]