- This is the first real snowman I have ever made. Real in that it is larger than a few inches tall [I've spent most of my life in Houston, and we don't get much snow here]. I made it today in my Aunt and Uncle's backyard here in Milwaukee where I've been staying for the last couple of weeks.
- I hate loud noises. They unnerve me. I was born on the 4th of July, and I can't stand fireworks. I would never play any games that involved popping balloons as a kid. I even used to cringe when my dog barked.
- I don't own a TV set, so when I'm around one, I'm like a deer in headlights. I cannot carry on a conversation with anyone if the TV is on in the background. Yet, I can't just sit and watch one. I have to be doing something else while watching. Figure that one out.
- I'm dyslexic with a reading disability. I went through 10 years of school, and never read a book. I learned everything by listening. I can read, obviously. I'm just a little slow.
- Most of the time, I'm a raw foodist vegan, but since I'm in Wisconsin, home of the Cheeseheads, I've not been on my regular diet. I love cheese. My ancestors were dairy farmers, and the first settlers of this state. It's a cruel twist of fate, that I am allergic to dairy. Oh well. I'll be swollen, bloated, and have the sniffles until I get home and detox.
- I have been collecting beads for 15 years for a bead curtain that I have yet to design, much less start on. As of January 1st, I no longer live in the house where I planned to hang it. I used to tell my husband, "it's cheaper than therapy", but now I'm in therapy. Maybe someday I'll make that bead curtain. Probably when I finish therapy, and my body no longer rejects dairy, I'll put it together while watching someone else's TV. Don't hold your breath.
- Hmm. One more random fact... people think my ears and pinky fingers are too small. I broke one of my pinky fingers playing basketball as a kid, and now I can gross people out with the way it pops when I move it. Always a fun thing to do.
Now some of you might be thinking I'm a little weird. If so, let's see your list of seven facts. Leave me a comment here if you participate.