Friday, June 27, 2008

Photo Friday: Religion [Losing my...]



Perception

Sign painting upside down
The perspective distorts
The edges all around

Brushes are misshapen
There are exaggerated reports
From backward slants taken

How will I tell the blue from the brown?

Watery blur is what I find
Magnifying tears
Gog of Magog is blind

Not bridled by it's virtual desire
But sunken in obscure fears
I evade it's visual fire

Soaked in brown from peering behind

Haunted waters are glowing
With solid feet grounded
Opaque people are flowing

Underwater lenses are spying
Shapes and colors founded
But refusing to see they're dying

An eye patch focuses knowing and prevents showing

2 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Fabulous picture and poem. I love the "halo" effect!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I love this. Miss you!

Hope yr OK!